2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
* Stunningly Presented, Bright & Spacious Two Bedroom Ground Floor Executive Apartment
* True Walk In Condition Finished To A Very High Standard
* Spacious Lounge, Newly Fitted Integrated Kitchen, Master En-Suite & Bathroom
* Two Double Bedrooms With Mirrored Wardrobes, Quality Floor Coverings Throughout
* Fantastic Residential Location - Viewings Essential
***** ONLY GROUND FLOOR PROPERTY REMAINING - DON'T MISS OUT *****
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this fantastic two bedroom, ground floor apartment known as "The Corona" which will delight as well as appeal to a wide range of viewers set within Delta House at The Village, East Kilbride. Internally the property is complete with fresh neutral tones and described as truly walk in condition, with the selling agents advising early viewings to avoid disappointment.
*** This property would be ideal for a range of buyers from the first time buyer to a more mature buyer looking to downsize
Featuring a spacious, bright and airy lounge with Juliet balcony, this fantastic apartment also offers a contemporary newly fitted kitchen boasting a great range of wall and floor mounted units with a selection of integrated appliances to include: Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer and Washer Dryer.
The master bedroom features an en-suite shower room and both bedrooms included fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Stylish vanity units are provided in both the en-suite and the bathroom.
The Corona is finished to an excellent specification including;
• Quality flooring included
• Oven, hob, hood, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer provided
• Master Bedroom With Master En Suite Shower Room
• Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms finished with stylish mirrored doors
• Courtyard parking
• Bright and airy lounge with Juliet balcony
• Private Parking Space With Additional Visitor Parking
• Set within an attractive environment in the heart of the old town adjacent to shops and restaurants
Situated a short drive from Glasgow, and close to major roads and motorways including the M77, A726, A727 and A749, East Kilbride is superbly located for easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh, south to the Borders and north to the Highlands.
East Kilbride offers several primary schools close to The Village, including Halfmerke, St Kenneth’s, Maxwellton and Kirktonholme. The closest secondary schools are St Andrew’s and St Bride’s High and Calderglen High School. It is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. Additionally it boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities
EPC Band B
Lounge Dining (1) 5.00m (16'5") x 4.39m (14'5")
Lounge Dining (2)
Breakfasting Kitchen (1) 3.61m (11'10") x 2.39m (7'10")
Breakfasting Kitchen (2)
Bedroom One 3.99m (13'1") x 3.51m (11'6")
En-Suite 2.39m (7'10") x 1.19m (3'11")
Bedroom Two 3.61m (11'10") x 2.39m (7'10")
Bathroom 2.49m (8'2") x 2.31m (7'7")
Communal Entrance (1)
Communal Entrance (2)
Contact our office for further details
Tel: 01355 244155
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.