2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
20 photosVideo Tour
* Beautifully presented & spacious luxury two bedroom top floor apartment located within a private cul-de-sac built by Avant Homes.
* Ideally positioned within the sought after suburb of Newton Mearns, the property is situated in close proximity to a wealth of amenities, excellent schooling and transport links.
* Truly walk in condition featuring high quality fixtures and finishes throughout
* Fabulous open plan lounge dining with designer kitchen including a full suite of integrated appliances
* Two double bedrooms, luxurious bathroom and ensuite shower room, communal gardens, private parking and secure entry system
Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of finish and specification within this beautifully presented home.
The property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway with utility and generous storage leading to a fabulous open plan kitchen dining lounge with feature Juliet balcony. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room featuring Porcelanosa tiling and contemporary wall hung sanitaryware with integrated storage. A further double bedroom and luxurious family bathroom with feature rainfall shower complete the spacious accommodation.
The apartment benefits from gas fired dual zone heating, secure entry and double glazing throughout along with two private parking spaces and residents’ gardens. For added peace of mind, the property also maintains the balance of an NHBC warranty.
Key features include -
* Porcelanosa gloss floor tiling to hallway and open plan kitchen/dining/living area
* Higher ceiling heights throughout
* LED downlights to kitchen, hallway, main bathroom & en suite
* Paula Rosa Manhattan kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel oven, ceramic gas hob, microwave & dishwasher
* Myson dual zone heating system
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Porcelanosa wall tiling to bathroom and en suite
* Wall hung contemporary Italian sanitaryware by Sottini with Grohe & Vado fittings
* Chrome heated towel warmers to bathroom and en suite
* Ceiling mounted feature rainfall shower to bathroom
* Two good storage cupboards off hallway plus separate utility cupboard with further storage and enclosed loft space
* Secure entry and two allocated private parking spaces
Located only 9 miles from Glasgow City Centre, Newton Mearns is served by excellent commuter links with access to the M77 motorway and Patterton railway station only a short distance from the property.
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns offers an array of amenities, many of which are located within walking distance. Nearby Greenlaw Retail Park includes Waitrose, Tesco Metro, Aldi and a range of bars and restaurants, Silverburn shopping centre is also only a short drive from the property. A selection of local sports and recreational facilities nearby include David Lloyd Club, Parklands Country Club, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs along with Whitecraigs tennis and rugby clubs.
The property also lies within the catchment for some of Scotland's highest attaining primary and secondary schools.
EPC Band: B
Open Plan Lounge Dining Kitchen (1) 6.91m (22'8") x 3.51m (11'6")
Open Plan Lounge Dining Kitchen (2) 6.91m (22'8") x 3.51m (11'6")
Open Plan Lounge Dining Kitchen (3)
Open Plan Lounge Dining Kitchen (4)
Open Plan Lounge Dining Kitchen (5)
Open Plan Lounge Dining Kitchen (6)
Entrance Hallway (1) 5.41m (17'9") x 2.31m (7'7")
Entrance Hallway (2)
Bedroom One (1) 3.40m (11'2") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom One (2)
En-Suite 2.21m (7'3") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bedroom Two (1) 3.30m (10'10") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom Two (2)
Bathroom (1) 2.31m (7'7") x 2.21m (7'3")
Surrounding Gardens & Parking
Surrounding Gardens & Parking
Contact our office for further details
Tel: 0141 212 8686
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.